Wednesday, October 31, 2007

We had a Happy Halloween

Well the night is over and the kids are in bed. We had a pretty fun night. We had some girls from work and their kids over, and the Neighbors came over and Shawnie and Franie. We had 10 kids in the bunch. When everyone got here we ate some food and played until everyone was ready to trick or treat. We made it down and half way around the street. All the kids were ready to go home except Emma. She stayed out and hit up a few more houses before she came back. Oli wend out with us and fell asleep on the walk. Half way through Ethan just wanted to be held. That's when we decided to end it. I am not holding a 35 pounder trick or treating. And the best part was the first house we went to. Ethan, Emma and the two neighbor kids go up to the house and when the guy opens the door all of then just walk in to his house. He thought it was pretty funny. Ethan was just checkin it all out. It was the same layout as my house so I think they were confused. It was pretty funny though. My costume was fabulous except it was made for Karli and my boobs are about 1000 times bigger than hers. I pretty much couldn't breath but it was cute. Tom was a very cute Pirate. He couldn't wear the eye patch though. He took his glasses off and already couldn't see and the eye patch made it worse. So that was our fun night. I will definitely do it again next year.
Oli is the cuties Bumble Bee ever.
That is one Hot pirate!!
Gotta love the finger up the nose. Candy isn't good enough I guess.
Ethan was done wearing his costume so I made him put it back on so I could get one family picture.

2 comments:

Rushell said...

What a great family picture. Your boys are adorable!

wendy_d23 said...

You look like one hot mama. I think you need to come visit me.