Monday, November 5, 2007

Mr. Blue Eyes




Look at Oli's beautiful eyes. I just love looking at them. He is such a sweet baby. (except when he wont nurse and just screams his head off) Sorry for the finger and the shoe in this picture. He just looks so cute.

I decided to give him some rice cereal on Friday night. Boy did he eat that up. His spoon coordination was amazing. Ethan was about 4 months when we started him, and I think it makes a big difference when they are a little
older. I figured I had been starving him enough
it was time to try and fatten him up. According to my mom he is as tiny as his cousin GJ is fat. So we will see how fast we can get him up there.

My other sweet boy had a really rough night last night. He was up three times having a really hard time breathing. Then crying so hard that didn't help any. It really did scare me. He would start coughing so hard he just couldn't breath. He woke up about 5 (which is totally normal) and you wouldn't even know he was sick and had a tough night. But when he went down for his afternoon nap it started all over again. I gave him some animal crackers and apple juice and we watched Zathura. He really likes movies with robots in it. He loves transformers. Oli took a good nap so we had a nice time together. You forget how much you love one on one time with them until you get it. He gave me so many hugs and kisses today and couldn't stop telling me how much he loves me. Nothing is better than that. I love being a mom so much. Tonight he wanted to play games with dad. We have a Nintendo Wii and he just loves holding on to that remote. Unfortunately he bangs it on stuff all the time. He is going to break it pretty soon. He loves the video games though. I do not want
a video game head kid though. But I think I am out of luck since that's all my husband wants to do. I like to play the old school games but we don't have any yet. They did just come out with Mario brothers 3 for original Nintendo on the Wii so maybe I will get that. Wait, I dont have time to play video games what am I thinking? I did have time to make Karli's banana bread though. I left out a whole cup of sugar and unfortunately you can tell. Tom cant but I can. Oh well I am trying to cut down on the sugar anyway.

No comments: