Tuesday, October 30, 2007

So this is a bit blurry but its the only Tom took of Oli so its all I have till tomorrow. I went to Portland last weekend to go to a Hair Show. I took some really good classes. Some of the stuff they come up with is pure nuts. You would never think to cut hunks of hair off like they did. But it laid perfectly on the head. Now I just need someone to let me practice these new techniques on. So while I was gone Tom had the boys. I love that I can leave and I don't have to tell him exactly what to do. When to change them, what to feed them and when they need naps. He is really good when left alone with them. Nana took Ethan down to a Halloween carnival on Saturday. They did lots of fun things there. He came home with a bag of spiders that he found in a hay stack. Then that night he went to Trunk or Treat at Nana's church. I guess he did not want to put on the costume at all but when he got there and saw all the kids in their costumes he just had to have his. He came home with lots of treats so I guess they had a good time.
There is tons of padding in this costume. Oli is not even close to being this big.
Not that you can tell, but he didn't want to have this on. He loved passing candy out to all the kids. Tomorrow we are having a small Halloween party. Tom is going to be a pirate. I got him an eye patch and an earring. I cant wait.

1 comment:

Fran Ross said...

I would volunteer my hair to you, but I have nothing to offer.
Today was officially my worst hair day ever. I'm not bald anymore, but this is worst. You'll see tomorrow. Thank goodness a miracle is scheduled for Saturday at 2:30pm.

Today we went to the Toddler Gym by our house. You'll have to come and check it out. When we were driving back Emma said: Where's JuJu? Where's Ethan? I love Ethan very much.