Thursday, October 25, 2007

We carved our pumpkins last night. Nana came over to help. Ethan could not decide what he wanted on his pumpkin. Finally going back and forth between a pirate ship or a smile face. He chose the smile face. He saw Ryan's pumpking pictures and wanted one like that. I went for a witch on my huge pumpkin. It is so big Oli fit inside of it. I broke the stem off of it when I tried to pull the top off. So Tom had to get a pry bar to get it off. It worked with no damage to the pumpkin. They turned out pretty cool. We had a fun night. For dinner I made pizza rolls that Winny told us about. So good. And they are good the next day too. Thanks for that recipe.
Nana and Oli watching us get out pumkins ready.
How cute is this? He fit right inside.
Ethan and his smile face pumpkin.
Me and my witch. I accidently cut the top of the witch's broom off. You cant really tell though.

2 comments:

Linny said...

That picture of Oli is stinkin cute. Looks like you guys had fun! If you still have the peice of the broom that broke off you can just use a toothpick to put it back on! Love you!

wendy_d23 said...

so cute. I wish we could be there. Have you found me any tickets yet.