Wednesday, October 3, 2007

An end to a fabulous day

So the day got off to a wonderful start. I knew it was going to be one of those days. Ethan jumped in my bed at 5am and had something in his hand, what was it you ask? Scissors. Yes scissors. Why would I had them in a place where he can reach you are wondering? Well because he can reach everywhere. Oli did sleep for me till 7am and took 3 really good naps for me too. What did I find in his mouth? His first tooth. Not even 5 months and already a tooth. I made jam last week that is so delicious and so today I made biscuits. I made 4 and put jam on all of them. I couldn't wait. Ethan wanted some so I got his plate and gave him one. Oli started to fuss so I took him upstairs to take a nap. When I got back down stairs of course Ethan had eaten his biscuit and 2 of mine and he had the forth in his hand with a bite out of it. He then tells me "I share with mommy." When Oli wakes up we go to the store to get the Jungle Book that just came out yesterday. He was good so I got him a cup of nutter butters. It takes 3 minuted to get home from the store and the kid ate the whole cup. As I pull into the garage I see him stuff about 7 into his mouth. I wasn't going to take it away, I don't know what he was thinking.
So then we get home and I put the Jungle Book in. Oli is asleep and now Ethan thinks its a good idea to wake him up. He has been thinking that's a good idea for 2 days now. Luckily I catch him before he gets to the baby to wake him up. We are sitting on the couch watching the movie and out of the blue Armor-Head throws hid head right into my nose. Instant tears start pouring out of my eyes. I am sure that he broke my whole face open, but there's no blood. He just turned around and hugged me saying I sorry mommy I sorry. No cries its ok mommy. On top of that pain I started to get sick last night so my head is already in pain. After the movie was over we had to get ready for our last swim lesson. TP went straight from work to the pool so I had to get all three of us ready. We only left the house 5 minutes later than I wanted. We get to the pool and Nana was there too. Class went really well. Our friend that went with us in the class did really well too. Her and Ethan had so much fun together. He got a little certificate, so cute. Then Nana went home and Dad took Oli home so when we left I was hungry to I stopped at the first place I saw. Nuggets sounded good, but I just had a bad feeling about it. I went anyway. I get rear-ended in the drive through. Only me I am thinking. Ethan spilled a little of his milk and I have a little whip lash but we are fine. No damage done to my beast (my pilot) Luckily I wasn't in the civic. All I wanted to do was punch this guy but I had no energy. So I got home, TP checked out the damage, there was none so hopefully I don't wake up with a sore neck. I don't have time for that. Tomorrow can only get better, right? Oh And in the swim picture can you see that all my bangs are missing? I am totally bald.

3 comments:

Rushell said...

You are so cute, no wonder you have such adorable kids. I am sorry you had a rough day, my kid has an iron head too, we call it The Big Nugget, and I get head butted at least twice a week for whatever reason, totally sucks. I hope everything goes better for you today! Good luck!

wendy_d23 said...

is that mom??!!??

Julie said...

No that's our swim teacher. She goes to church with mom though.