Monday, October 1, 2007

Happy Birthday Dad!!


So we celebrated TP's birthday yesturday. Its actually today but we have swim lessons so we couldnt do it tonight. We had all the family over and we had a big mexican feast. Fahitas, Taco-enchalada cassarol, pico de gallo, bean dip. And I made a wonderful brownie-oreo-mint-vanilla icecream triffle. Delicious. Going through all of the pictues I took, I have none of TP. All of them are of the kids and Shawnie. Oli started off in a cute outfit but then of course barfed all over it 4 seconds after I put it on him. We all ate way to much but it was fantastic. We had the house cleaned by 9:30 so it was nice not to wake up to a mess. These two are just playing so well together (except when they want the same toy) when I got Ethan ready for bed I saw a bump by his eye so I ask him how he did that. His reply was, "I hit it on Emma's face." I am suprised Emma wasnt nocked unconcouse. Ethan's nickname is Armer-Head. That kid can knock anyone out if he hits you. Emma must just be use to it, Oli is. Well we had a fun day. The kids did sleep last night although Oli cried from 10-10:30 and Ethan was up at 5, oh well that's life.

1 comment:

wendy_d23 said...

I find it funny you have no pictures of TP on his birthday.