Sunday, October 14, 2007

A great week

We had a nice week this week. Tuesday me and Ethan got to stay home together. We went to a diner for breakfast and Ethan had Mickey Mouse blueberry pancakes. Oh and not to forget Oli jumped out of his swing Tuesday morning also. He thought that was the funniest thing ever. I did not so much. Wednesday Shawnie came over and we had a fun day with the kids. He went to the store and I watched all 4 by my self. Easy. I could totally do that all the time. Maybe not. On Wednesday night I had bunko's at my house. We were down one player so Ethan so kindly joined in. He loved rolling the dice. Thursday morning Oli rolled over (the hard way) I was talking to Shelly on the phone and he just did it. So exciting for me. Friday we had pizza for dinner and Ethan says "OHHH pizza is my favorite." After dinner there was a commercial on TV that had kids eating apples so he says, "OHHH apples, my favorite" Every thing that comes out of this kids mouth is hilarious. Then on Saturday, I got off work early so we could go to the pumpkin patch, we had a great time. I got the biggest pumpkin I have ever had. Ethan and Emma got to go into the bounce house 2 times. Tom, Fran and I took Stevie, Emma, and Ethan on the hay ride. It was the wildest hay ride I have ever been on. One guy almost fell off the side, luckily I caught his foot with my knees. We weren't strapped in and you really had to hold on for dear life, but it was awesome. The best $1 I ever spent. We had a really great time. Today we are just relaxing. Ethan went to Nana's house so I have time to write in my blog.
Ok so this is not an accurate picture of him rolling all the way over, but this is as far as he was getting until Thursday. He finally made it all the way over. (From his back to his tummy)
My Ethan. I love that kid. He stayed home from daycare on Tuesday. He had a temp of 99 though he wasn't acting like it. We had a really fun day just me and him.
The pumpkin patch. He never did pick out his own pumpkin. I finally just said ok were getting this one. (not the one in this picture though)
My boys. We had a great time
Don't ask me how we got the kids to stand her long enough to actually take this picture but we did. Moments later Ethan took off.

4 comments:

wendy_d23 said...

Cute pictures, I wish we were there. Any pictures of the teeth?

Julie said...

Not yet. He dosnt like to show them, and I think #3 is almosy here.
We wish you were here too.

Fran Ross said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fran Ross said...

I had the time of my life at the pumpkin patch!!

Oli's going to pass Steven with the # of teeth soon. Steven has 7 now.