Sunday, September 30, 2007

Sweet Sweet Baby

Oli is such a sweet baby. He loved taking baths in the sink. I have to give him a bath more than normal because he likes to barf. So he gets it in the folds of his neck, and that smells wonderful. He hasnt been a snuggle baby but last night he fell asleep on my chest for the first time. Ethan wasnt suggley baby at all so even though I was so tired ( it was 8pm) I stayed up to rock and snuggle with him. Last night was also the first time he slept through the night. Halelluya!! 7:45 PM to 6:30 AM. Unfortunatly Ethan was up at 10, 10:30, 11, 11:30, and 11:45 I finally told him if he got up again he would get in trouble. He didnt get up again. Ethan also tells me when he wakes up that Azlan (his life size lion that his Great Grandma gave him) scared the monsters away up to the clouds. So good thing we have Azlan around. So hopefully both my boys will sleep tonight. I sure need it.

No comments: