Thursday, July 3, 2008

Mud Mountain

On Wednesday we went to Mud Mountain Dam. I was such a great park that is so close I cant believe I never went before. The boys had a blast. There is a small pool that has a water fall in the middle you can kinda see it in the background. There is a huge grass area and tons of picnic tables. And there is 4 play toys and swings. The picnic table area's are covered and are really nice. It was just so much fun.
Oliver eating lunch. He eats twice as much as Ethan.
When Ethan went through the water fall he just laughed and screamed. I don't know if he loved it or was scared. He would only do it when Brenda went with him though.
He sure loves playing on the toys.
The water was a good temp. and Oliver could stand in it by himself. He just keeps trying to dunk his head so I had to watch him like a hawk.
We had such a great day.

1 comment:

wendy_d23 said...

wow, that looks like so much fun, wish we could join you!