Monday, July 28, 2008

The First Game

He is number 7. Not a bad number. So they lined the kids up in order of number and each kid got to hit. The coach pitches to balls and if they don't hit it then they get the tee. Ethan did not hit the coach pitch but did manage to hit it off the tee. Its pretty funny all the parents are standing with their kid in the field. And when someone would hit the ball all the kids would run after it and tackle each other to get it.
I love that he is totally listening to the base coach.
He is on third ready to come home.
How cute are those hats. I love it.
I missed this play but I bet he took her out on his way home. That's what I would have done.
He did pretty well. When it was his teams turn to go to the outfield he did not want to do it. So he sat in the chair with me for a little while. Then he went and took a turn hitting the ball again. I left and had to go back to work after that. We need to work on holding the bat a little more. He says its too heavy so we will see. He's only 3 what do you expect. He did tell me this weekend though that he wanted to play football. Ya right.

No comments: