Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Results are in

So the results are in for the 5K I ran in a few weeks ago. I placed 7th in my division. Not bad for my first race. My best friend Brenda got 6th. She beat me by just over a minute. So we are pretty excited about that. Our next race isn't until Sept 7th. We are running the Iron Girl 10K. So we will see how we do in that one. I will try and add the results link I hope it works.
http://www.whiteriver5k.com/2008_Results.htm

Just scroll through until you find me.

3 comments:

Linny said...

wow thats so cool, i'm still so amazed how your doing this all!

Queen said...

Hey,
I'm a friend of Winnie's. I love your blog name. My last name is Irish too. I don't think we have any Irish relatives though.
Congrats on all the running!

wendy_d23 said...

You are a champion! Did you buy some nice running shoes yet?