Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My first 5K

I am so fast the pictures are blurry. It was so much fun. My time was 33:10 which is my best time so far. I normally run 3 miles in 34 or 35 minutes so I was really happy. There was about 250 people running and I was 140th so not to shabby.
I started running right after my sister ran her first 1/2 marathon. Me and my fabulous running partner are up to 5 miles. It feels so good to run. She runs about a minute faster than me. She finished in 31:56. Now we are looking for a 10K in August. It was a great time.


4 comments:

wendy_d23 said...

great job! When are they going to post the results?

Jellybean said...

Look at you, ya big stud!!!!!

Graham said...

You are amazing! I have never been able to run more than a mile. How do you do it with 2 kids? You are the woman!

NanaHess said...

I love that I know exactly what those expressions on both your faces are even though you are so fast the camera couldn't capture you whizzing by...