Wednesday, July 9, 2008

4th of July and Silly boys

This was the first year Ethan actually stayed up for fireworks. When the first one went off he said, Mom!! Its just like at Disneyland!! He had fun with his morning glory. That was all I would let him touch. I don't mind watching fire works but I don't want to participate in lighting them off.
Ethan with his Papa and his morning glory
Ethan and Daddy.
Ethan after his haircut. I am so lucky he just lets me do it without a fuss. I am a freak about getting all the pieces so he has to sit for awhile. He is so good.
Ethan decided to share his pudding cup with Oliver while daddy wasn't paying attention. These two are always up to something. You cant turn your back for a moment.
And I just got a call from Ethan's T-ball coach. His first practice is this Saturday. I have to work so I wont get to go. I am pretty bummed but I will have Tom take lots of pictures.

2 comments:

Jellybean said...

I can't wait to hear how T-ball goes! Ethan will be a natural! I am so jealous we don't have T-ball out here. Well, at least not that I can find.

Linny said...

those boys are getting too big