Friday, March 28, 2008

First Dentist Appointment

So Ethan had his first dentist appointment. He did amazing. He let them take ex-rays and clean his teeth and floss and do the fluoride. Then the dentist came in and looked at them. No cavities. I was so proud of him. They were all so impressed with him. I am so lucky.


After the dentist we went to the movies. This was Ethan's first movie. We saw Horton hears a Who. It was so fun. I got him a kids pack with popcorn and a neminade as he calls it. He loved that. When I went to put him in the seat it popped back up. He isn't heavy enough to hold it down. But not thinking about a booster I just let him sit on my lap the whole time. He sat through the whole movie and laughed pretty hard at some parts. Me and him had a really good day together. I am going to try and take a day for each of them so I can enjoy them separately.

2 comments:

Linny said...

it doesn't surprise me that he was so good, just like he's always been good when he gets his hair cut!

wendy_d23 said...

I think he looks pretty cool chillin' in those sunglasses.