Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My Sword Fighters

Ethan favorite thing to do is sword fight. Not because he is obsessed with pirates, but because he is obsessed with the horsey guy from Zelda. Tom was tired of using a wooden spoon to fight with so he got himself a sword too. Ethan has told me though that I am not allowed to use daddy's sword. So I am not allowed to fight. I was poking Ethan in the bummy with it and Tom told me not to do that cause then Ethan would think its OK. So I don't do that any more. But the other day Tom was getting Ethan on the bummy and Ethan was laughing and turned and stabbed Tom in the spine. He was down for the count. I was trying not to laugh but he always tells me don't do things because Ethan will think its OK and then this happens. Serves him right.

Oliver likes to get in on the action too.


2 comments:

Something About Us said...

Hi, you have 2 lovely kids. Do drop by my blog. Thanks

Linny said...

those swords look pretty awesome i want one too