Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Our New Trampoline!!!!!

So Shawn came over today and convinced me to let him set up the trampoline. He got it together and then we couldn't figure out why it was to slippery. The mat was upside down. So he had to take all the springs off and flip it. Not work for me and it really didn't take him that long. In the end we had fun. Still a bit too chilly. And if you are thinking "where is the safety net?" I am anti safety so we are not getting one.
Bunch a bouncers
flipping the mat
I think he likes it. He kept trying to jump off the edge though.
And no we are not happy about the logo in the middle.
Shawny and Emma
He would live in this if I let him

3 comments:

Linny said...

sike, i don't care if i'm not supposed to when we come home first thing we are doing is putting in a round of statue and then we're gonna steam roller it up!

Julie said...

Dont ask me how, but I totally forgot about Statue!!!

Fran Ross said...

I like to think that I was there with you since I heard over the phone - Emma, daddy, smile. Shawn is very photogenic!! What are we doing tomorrow? Or Sunday?