Monday, January 28, 2008

Snow that sticks????

So we woke up today with about 2 inches of snow. Then is snowed about another inch. 410 was shut down so Tom got to stay home with us today. I got to take a 2 1/2 hour nap. So nice! The boys got to go for a short ride. Oliver didn't like snow so we went right back inside.
Tom had fun getting to play with Ethan. He likes getting pulled around the yard. He wanted to build a snow man and then sword fight with it. Luckily he forgot by the time the snow man was built.
We finally got to use the snow suit Ethan got when he was a baby. He was just too big or to small when we needed it so Oliver got to wear it. It was pretty cute.
The wonderful snow man Tom built and Ethan watched. The snow was pretty dry so it was a little hard to stick together.
Tom was very proud of his snow man.
Here is the sleigh ride the boys when on. Good thing no one fell off.


3 comments:

Fran Ross said...

My favorite part is "I'm done, I'm done."

wendy_d23 said...

Yeah, that got me laughing. It looks like Ollie was thinking it as well, even though he couldn't say it!

Graham said...

Emma (my 5 year old) and I were looking at your page. She was jealously envying your snowman. It is so cute. Emma wishes we lived somewhere that it snowed.