Friday, January 18, 2008

Am I really Bowser???

So it cant be a good thing when you son tells you that you are Bowser from the Mario games. His new thing is walking around the house with the Mario Party case pointing to all the characters telling me who is who. Ethan is Mario, Tom is Luigi and I am Bowser. Why cant I be the princess? Nana is one of the princess's. I don't remember who everyone else is because I was to traumatized. And not only am I Bowser, I am also the Evil Dr. Octopus from Spiderman. ( he has a spiderman book that says "Look Out!! The Evil Dr. Octopus is on the Loose!!") So he always says he has to save Oli from me. What is that all about. I am the nice one. Tom is the mean one. I always give him treats and goodies. I guess I just have to think its funny but it does suck a little.

4 comments:

Linny said...

sorry dude, you can't escape your fate, even ethan knows it

wendy_d23 said...

At least you are not Lord Voldemort.

(that house elf still bugs me)

Julie said...

He doest even know who that is yet.

Graham said...

sorry that is too funny.