Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My Sisters

As most of you know, I have the best sisters. I am currently going through some SERIOUS sister withdrawals, (so if any of you call me and I don't answer its because I am busy crying and I cannot compose myself.) I am looking at the calendar and there is no time in sight that I will be seeing any of them. Which causes a very big problem for me. Some of them will be seeing each other soon, which makes things more difficult for me. So any of you please just come visit me. Or just move here so I don't have to deal with the withdrawals anymore.

5 comments:

Linny said...

well you can count on me visiting when the semester is over. (unless my doctors forbids) i've officially decided that although a trip like that might be the death of me at 7 months, it's just gonna have to happen. I can handle being sick over homesick anyways.

wendy_d23 said...

So seeing Shawn just isn't enough?
Can you find me a ticket out of SLC in July? Southwest usually has deals.

Shawn said...

Ya jerk. Guess I'm just chop liver.

Graham said...

Do you still live in the Seattle area?

Tara and Orlando said...

Do we get to know the story behind this picture? Come on, it's killing me!