Monday, January 14, 2008

Ethan and Emma

Well things have been normal for a house that has a baby and a 2 year old. Last week Emma came over and, well this is about how it usually goes for the two of them. I did get to cut her hair this weekend. It is so cute. I really wanted to cut another inch or two off but I didn't want to make Shawn mad.
Ethan and Oli have been playing really well together. I cant believe how much Oli is growing. He is a full on crawler now and he thinks he is a really big boy by pulling himself up on anything and everything. He is still wearing 6-9 month clothes but soon to be out of them. He is so much smaller than Ethan was it is so weird. Ethan could suck down a 10 oz bottle and Oli barfs if he has any more than 6. It really is crazy how different the two are. They both are hilarious though. I cant decide who is funnier though, they both are just laughing and making me laugh. The one thing i cant control myself is when Ethan is being bad, talking back or kicking me or something. I say if you do that again you are going to get a spank. To which he replies, A big fat woopen? How do you not laugh at that?

No comments: