Thursday, November 29, 2007

The Best Family Ever

I really have the best family ever. For Christmas they got together to give me enough money so I can take a 4 day hands on technical and design class. I am so excited to take it and I am even a little nervous. I realized that I go to hair shows all the time but I haven't taken a hands on class since my first year out of school. Good thing I am dang good at what I do. :) So I am just so thankful that my family is always there when I need them. Thanks so much you guys. It really means a lot. When I get asked what I want for Christmas I really cant say. I have everything I want and could possible need. But the one thing I always need is one of my sisters. All I want for Christmas is for one of them (or all of them) to come home. I am having some serious withdrawals as I normally do. Luckily I get to go see Kar next weekend.

I LOVE YOU GUYS

4 comments:

The Polson Family said...

Hey, we know we're not family but pretty darn close. Your boys are so cute. It's fun to be able to see them. Hey, tell your brother we can't get on his blog. Apparently we haven't been INVITED!
What does one have to do for an invite?

Linny said...

just tell mom to combine yours and my christmas present as a round trip ticket for me and matt, the airline said we could use the one we already have as a credit, so we just need to switch it to a ticket from denver to seattle and then back to salt lake, peice of cake! We could be home anytime after christmas to the 8th! Love ya!

wendy_d23 said...

I know we are the best, what can I say. You sure are lucky to be in this family.

The Polson Family said...

Hey, julie. We are coming home for Christmas. We get there on the 20th and leave on the 30th. We should all get together. Here's our email. Can you give it to Shawn? jason.polson@gmail.com