Thursday, November 15, 2007

So we haven't had a very eventful week. Besides we are all sick and Oli wont sleep at night anymore. Not a lot going on. Ethan is just being is happy, silly self. Oli is happy as long as you are within 3 feet of him. I know his hair looks a little red in this picture but it actually has no red at all. Not even a hint. For some reason the lighting in my house makes it look red.
To give you a size chart. These are 3-6 month Jammies. He is 6 months now.
I think he thinks I am a little nuts. he gives me silly looks a lot.
You can tell they both are so excited to have their picture taken.
This is Ethan's favorite shirt. He really hasn't cared what he wears at all. This was taken on Sunday and on Monday morning when he woke up, he came in my room and said mom put this shirt on. I told him that he wore it yesterday and it was dirty. Lets just say he wore it on Monday too. We went to a friends house and she was babysitting her 2 year old nephew. They had the best time together. They played for 4 hours and didn't fight at all. When we had to leave the other boy was so sad he was crying. Its so fun to see your kids play with other kids their age. I had the best afternoon watching.

4 comments:

Linny said...

i miss my emo, are Oli's eye permanently open as wide as they are in all these pictures? he is such a cutie

wendy_d23 said...

And does he always have that curious look on his face? It seems to be in all the pictures.

Rushell said...

He really does have that look on his face in all the pictures. I bet it is like the look Dylan gives me of "What in the world are you doing lady! Not that flashing thing in my face again." Oh well, he is way cute even with the wide eyes and curious look.

Julie said...

I have the red eye thing on. So right before it taked the picture it shines this bright red light in his face. That or I think he is just looking at me like I am a crazy person. You decide.