Thursday, November 29, 2007

My Oli

We went and had pictures with Santa yesterday. Some thing always goes wrong so I was just waiting to see what it was going to be. I got both boys fed and dressed and covered Oli with a towel because he barfs all the time. So we leave the house and as I am driving I hear him Grunting. No, he is not barfing, he is pooping. So great I am thinking he is going to poop all over this outfit. I was going to the mall so I could have gotten a new outfit but anyway I pulled over to assess the damage and luckily there was no leakage. So we get to the mall and Ethan was so excited to see Santa and get a candy cane. As soon as we see him of course Ethan freaks a little but he warmed up. We got a great picture but we couldn't get Oli to smile. He was just chillen. When we got home I took a few of great pictures Oli in this cute outfit. Thanks Nana.


2 comments:

wendy_d23 said...

He really is so cute. I just want to squeeze him. Give him some kisses for me.

Linny said...

he gets cuter with every picture you post! (and that is a really cute outfit)