Sunday, December 30, 2007

5 Things you dont know about me.

5. I hate doing Special Occasion hair. Nothing stresses me out more than a 16 year old on prom day. Do your hair yourself. I hate being asked to do it. You might think I can do an OK job, but I cant. All my updos look like poo!!

4.I think or I guess I know I am really good at my job. I am the best at cutting short hair and I know it. And I am not afraid to tell you. I also think my hair is cuter than yours.

3. Me and my husband were best friends in Jr. High. We hung out everyday. We rode the bus together. He played basketball with me even though he doesn't like basketball. He was my first real kiss. (not being dared or spin the bottle)

2. I still get mad when I think about playing church sports. Don't even talk about the volleyball tournament with me. And that dang 6th ward!!

1. I love being a mom more than anything. It is the best job. I love being married and having a family. My life couldn't have turned out more perfect!!

And I have to add that most people don't know that my #1 most irrational fear is Zombies. I know that one day a zombie will kill me. And my husband, knowing that this is my fear. Takes me to go see I Am Legend last night. Are you kidding me. I couldn't sleep at all last night.

2 comments:

Rushell said...

#2=LOL!!!

wendy_d23 said...

so are you saying you didn't like the movie?