Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Ethan's Birthday

After we got home from NWT we went to the trail that I run on. It is really flat so it was perfect for Ethan to ride his bike and Tom and I to roller blade. He did such a good job pedaling and steering.
We had to help him a little.
Oli was just chillen in the stroller. He liked it when I pushed him really fast. He really enjoying looking at all the beautiful green trees, and birds. We didn't see any bunnies though. Usually when I run we see a couple. We saw a snake on our 5 mile run last week.
Here is me and Ethan going Super Fast!!
Here he is doing such a good job riding. He fell 2 times. The first being my fault. I had him going off the side in the grass and the bike fell over. We laughed and I said WIPE OUT he thought that was pretty funny and helped him not be scared. The second fall he just turned the wheel to hard and fell off. So we did the same thing and he laughed. No scrapes though so that probably helped. All in All we had a fabulous time all day.


2 comments:

Rushell said...

Tyler is sitting here with me and says "Mom, lets go ride bikes with that boy and have fun. Oh...who is he?" Looks like a great day with the family, it really is to bad we don't live closer.

Jellybean said...

Ethan doesn't look too small on that bike. And that smile on Oli is worth at least a million dollars!!