Sunday, May 4, 2008

What a Week

So this week we got Mario Kart for our Wii. It comes with this steering wheel that you put the remote in and use it just like a steering wheel. Its pretty cool. Ethan loves this game. He mostly just drives off the edge but so do I so he does pretty well. He was just playing and the next thing we new he was passed out in the middle of the game. It was pretty cute. Oliver is just so silly. He smiles like such a cheese ball when you say CHEESE! And he does this all the time. Or if you just smile really big at him he will do his cheese smile. He is such a smiley baby when he wants to be.
Getting ready for our trip. So we made a chain with Ethan last week. We are going to Disneyland on Saturday so we figured it was time. He had a lot of fun doing is "Art Project" He made the whole thing by him self. Except for the cutting part. He was so happy when we were done. This trip has been planned for about 6 months so I am so excited that it is finally here almost. We will be flying with Toms parents and Nana so 5 adults for 2 kids should be great.
Oliver just loves the John Deere Buck. He either rides it around the living room or uses it as a walker. Even though he can walk. He has been full time walking for about 2 weeks now. But if he cant get somewhere fast enough he will just sit down and cry.

And the baby ruth. So last night after I put Oli to bed I decided to drive down to Sumner/Orting to find the foothills trail. Me and a friend just started running together so we wanted to run the path but didn't know where it was. So anyway me and Ethan drove down there to find it. We found it so then I need to do a work bank deposit and get some milk for Oli since he is now done with formula. So we go into Fred Meyer and look around at some things. I got a new watch with a stop watch for my running and at $9 who can beat that. Then we get the milk and of course some ice cream. We get in line and I see Ethan looking at all the candy. So I say no candy bud we got ice cream for a snack tonight. And I turn to run my debit card. The guy working asked me a question about the ice cream because it was in a weird size and then we left. As we are walking out of the store Ethan says mom can I have my candy. I'm like, we didn't get candy bud we just got ice cream. He says no mom its in the bag. I look in the bag and the little booger put the candy on the belt when we were checking out and I was talking to the cashier so I didn't notice. I did not and Have not given him the candy. At least I paid for it right?

5 comments:

Linny said...

thats pretty funny, ethan always was a sly one.

wendy_d23 said...

Yeah, thats pretty sneaky. SM stole a 6pack of pudding a couple months ago. Too bad.

Jellybean said...

How scandalous!! I love it!

wendy_d23 said...

And that one picture of Oli being cheesey almost looks like GJ because he looks a little chubby with the double chin.

Fran Ross said...

Emma talked nonstop about how much fun she had at JuJu's house this week. I asked her if she liked being the only girl. She said no and that she needs another girl to play with. I say you go for it.