Saturday, May 31, 2008

My Ethan

My Ethan has been too funny lately. A few weeks ago he was in the bathtub and he says, "MOM!!!" I say what honey? He says "My pee pee is broken!!!!" I say how is it broken? He says "There's a hole in it!!!" I say that's where your pee comes out. He says "IT IS!?!?!?!" This kid is hilarious.
He loves going and visiting Papa. This was the first time he even sat on the tractor. He loves tractors but not to sit on them. He always goes on gator rides so this was a big deal for him to sit on it. He even moved the bucket up and down and drove it around a little.
He hasn't been taking naps for a while, so now he will just crash on the couch when ever he feels.
Two of his favorite things. The tubes and his light saber.
This is at Papa and Grandma's house. He runs so much when we are there he takes great naps.
I think I might have already posted this one but I just think its so cute. He loves playing Mario kart even though he just drives off the edge.


1 comment:

Graham said...

Hey I like your take on cleaning up messes after the kids... I'll have to remember that. Your kids are cute. I love the picture on the tractor. My kids LOVE their grandparents, they can be stinky for me all day and as soon as we get to grandpa's they are happy.