Saturday, May 17, 2008

They are here!!

This is just outside the Mad Hatter Hat store. Ethan decided to go with the pirate mickey ear hat. Good choice I though. How cute is he????!!!!
Ethan likes this surf board. It sprayed water so while it was spraying he jumped off and soaked his foot. Silly boy.
Here is Oliver checking out Toad. It was a wild ride. I always forget that on this ride it goes through "hell" and you just get drenched with heat. You gotta go on it though.
As you can see Oliver has no shoe on. I am going to call him the shoeless boy. This kid is always missing one or both. We are lucky we didn't really lose one. It always seemed to turn up.
We loved seeing Mickey Mouse. Oliver even liked him. But boy does it gotta suck for those people.. They have to be so hot. And dealing with bratty kids. I am a happy person but I couldn't do it.


4 comments:

Linny said...

oh man i am so jealous, next disneyland vacation should be with both of our families, along with another entourage of parents so we can still have fun! I like the twinner pictures of the boys! Even in not close up you can see Ollie's chubalubba rolls!

Graham said...

You guys are so cute! It looks like you had a great time. I am a little shocked you are wearing a jacket in the top pic though... it must be cooler in CA right now than in TX... it's like 95 here.

Tara and Orlando said...

What fun! I love Disneyland.

wendy_d23 said...

I am jealous, that looks so fun, though I am still not going with a one year old!