Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Not a New Years Resolution

Do you ever stop to think how lucky you are? So as of lately I have been thinking. Since I am so lucky to have such a wonderful life why be negative at all. Every time I think I have something to complain about I am just going to try and stop myself and think what really do I have to complain about. Nothing. I have a wonderful husband that takes such good care of us. I have beautiful boys that just love me. I have the best family anyone could ask for. And I have a great brother that loves me enough to live close to me so our kids can grow up knowing each other. (that statement was not a shot at the other sisters who are unable to live here) I am just really lucky to have the life I have. So if any of you are big complainers, stop and think if you really have anything to complain about.

On another note, Oliver took his first real steps today. He didn't freak out and fall down he actually took about 4 steps. It wont be long now!!!

3 comments:

The Polson Family said...

Watch out, Lauren just took her first steps and couple of weeks ago and now she's all over the place. Your non-mobile days are over. We are now sure about this summer. We have to go to Utah for some Polson gatherings so we're not sure when we'll fit in Seattle but we'll definately let everyone know.

Graham said...

That picture is so cute. You look great! I know I complain too much,thanks for the reminder. I am trying to be better also.

Tara and Orlando said...

Oh boy, it is great and horrible to have them walk (as you probably already know). It is so fun to just watch them though. So cute!
And yes, we all have so much to be greatful for, it's a good reminder to remember those things first! Thanks!