Monday, April 7, 2008

Oli in the ER

So my lil Oliver burnt his little hand. His whole hand in covered in a blister. It's probably the grosses thing I have ever seen but he is doing remarkable well. He is crawling and pulling himself up and all his normal movements. It doesn't seem to be bothering him at all. Last night he slept fine except when I woke him up to give him Motrin. Then he didn't want to go back to bed. He is such a little trooper cause if my hand looked like that I would still be screaming. Its a 2nd degree burn so he wont scar or anything. It will take a couple of weeks to heal completely. We go back to the doctor today to have it checked. So we will see what they say.

3 comments:

wendy_d23 said...

Poor baby! Give him lots of kisses for me.

Linny said...

oh poor lil Oli...

Tara and Orlando said...

Poor kido. I hate it when babies get hurt because all they can do to communicate is cry. I'm glad it isn't bothering him too much now though.