Sunday, February 3, 2008

Silly Boys

So I gave Oliver a haircut this week. (he has had about 5 so far) And he did so good sitting in the chair by himself. And to my surprise I cut all of his brown hair off. You cant really tell but he is my Blondie boy. Now I have 2. I know it probably wont last long but I am living it up right now. Tom having black hair and me being a "Natural Blond" I figured they would both be dark haired brown eyed boys. So I am very happy they take after me a little.
Oliver in the Kitchen playing with a spoon. Ethan is definitely rubbing off on him at a very early age. He even tried to jump off the side of the couch this week.
This kid is just a nut. Need I say more.
He is always having a blast until I take out the camera. We got family pictures taken on Saturday. I think it went well. Ethan started out begin good. (we bribed him with a blizzard) I told him I would get him a big blizzard and he told me " I am too little for a big one, I need a little one." Fine with me. So anyway, half way through he was done, but when he saw Oliver being to good he decided to take more. I got to see a few of them and boy are they cute. We get too look at all the pictures and choose 3 that we like in two weeks. I cant wait.

4 comments:

Graham said...

Your boys are really cute. Emma loves to put Charlotte in the laundry basket and push her around the house. I'll have to get a photo of it. So yeah, like Rushell said we live in Houston, Texas. Good to hear from you... sorry the baby is crying so I gotta run.

Linny said...

laundry baskets are the best toys, i wish we had some stairs so i could slide down em

Tad said...

hello, stairs, dangerous.
Too cute.

Tara and Orlando said...

You have some seriously cute kids!