Monday, February 25, 2008

Disneyland Fever

So I leave in 2 months and 15 days. And If you cant tell, I cant wait. I am basically packed and ready to go. I measured Ethan to make sure he can go on some of the bigger rides. He is growing right now so we will have to see. The last time Tom and I went was almost 4 years ago.
I know he is super excited he just wont act like it. Ethan is ready for the pirates ride. And he is very excited about Peter Pan.
This is at Disneyland at the Jazz Kitchen. This was a sweet trip. We totally need another sisters weekend. My vote is for another Disney trip. I cant get enough of this place.
And this is just a sweet picture of Winnie. Her and Karli snuck out and got these delicious pastries and didn't share them. Lil stinkers!!


3 comments:

Linny said...

hmm i think i would vote disneyland over NY..

wendy_d23 said...

mmmm. those were so good.

Graham said...

It looks like fun. We are thinking about going to Disney World next year. Let me know how it goes with little ones. Emma will be 6, Charlotte will be 2, and Gavin will be 1 when we go...