Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Retraction

I was mistaken. It was Shelly and Karli that snuck off to get the delicious pastries. Not Wendy. She showed up at the end.

Al so on a different note. I just got my girl scout cookies this week. Ethan loves them. He cant get enough of the shortbread ones. I just opened the caramel delites (samoas) and gave him one. Then I came upstairs to check my blog. He got the cookies off the counter and brought them to me to get him another one. And he says can I have another cookie? They way he says cookie is the cutest thing. I ask him so say cookie and ice cream all the time.

1 comment:

wendy_d23 said...

I don't know why she keeps saying that. I was the one who bought them, went up to the counter. I was there, Karli and I snuck off, Shelly came and helped. I was there the whole time outside when milly was eating, then we went to get them.