Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Not a chicken





So I actually have a minute to write in my blog. I dont really but I can be late to work. Well not really I do have clients lined up all day. But oh well. This weekend was really fun. I went to the puyllup fair with Shannon on Friday and we went to the Reba concert. (the tickets were for my mom's 60 birthday but she couldnt go.) We had a blast. Except there was a lady with a big head in front of my so I had to sit to the side for the whole show. On Saturday we went back to the fair with Tom's parents and took the kids. I thought Ethan was going to be a complete chicken but he went on all the rides and didnt want to get off. He had so much fun. And I had so much fun just watching him. I had a Krusty Pup and and icecream cone that came straight out of the cow. It was delicious. After Ethan went on his rides we found the John Deere tractors. Ethan did not want to get off of them. He loves John Deere. One of the guys working gave him a free hat. Which was nice because it was the one I wanted to buy him for $15. Unfortunatly everytime I try to put it on Ethan he says no. He loves his red flag hat. His head is just so big that one is getting to small even though its a 4T/5T. Sunday we had a nice family day. We stayed inside bacause it rained all day and just played. Oliver is getting so big. Not as big as his cousin but still big. He was up to 15 1/2 lbs last week. I just love his chubby legs. Monday night we had swim lessons for Ethan. It was his 3rd class. The kid is a fish. He love's jumping off the ledge and playing with the rubber ducks. He is getting better at getting out of the pool. He just has so much fun he could swim all night. And Besides getting into a swim suit I have a good time too.

4 comments:

wendy_d23 said...

I thought he didn't like the water and wouldn't touch the lake? Now he is a fish?

wendy_d23 said...

And I don't know that I owe you $20 for getting go to the concert yourself.

Rushell said...

Boys, boys, boys! We all should live closer together. We would have a good time and our boys would have even more fun. Riding on tractors and swimming in the pool is right up our alley! I am also totally jealous that you went to the fair and saw Reba. The fair here just isn't the same. I am glad you decided to bust out and start this blog. I love catching up with you guys this way.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.