Thursday, May 6, 2010

Fun Times

So last week I went with Ethan on his field trip to Pioneer Farms. So many memories of when I went there when I was 10. I was laughing pretty hard. NOTHING has changed since then and Im pretty sure the lady that took us on the tour was the same lady that did mine all those years ago.
He wanted to milk the cow untill the guy showed he how. There was no way he was toughing those utters. Too funny.

All the kids loved climbing all over the wet and slippery rocks before the tour startedl I am still shocked that no one broke there leg.


I just love this picture. My sisters came to visit in April and we had a blast. I didnt take any pictures cause my camera has been broken. But I just got a new one yesterday so I will be bloging again.




2 comments:

wendy_d23 said...

man, what cute cousins!

Ah, pioneer farms!

Graham said...

Man! I guess I was a deprived child. I don't think I ever went to Pioneer Farms. ;) Looks like you had fun though. :) I love going on field trips!