Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Busy Weekend

If you cant tell Oli is #5 and Ethan is #3. Which is funny cause that's their ages backwards.
This was Oli's mid game melt down. He though Ethan was running away from him. He didn't realize Ethan was just chasing the ball.
Ethan really did a great job, he finally gets how to play and was really good at turning the ball around to get into the right net.
Oliver really has a great smile.
I know I know. When did we have sunshine. It was hot enough for this, and they were loving it. This is right after I thought it would be fun to wash the car. Well Mr. Oliver though it would be fun to pour the entire gallon of car wash soap into the half gallon of water. Lets just way I wont be washing the car with my children for awhile. AND before the soap incident when we started washing Oliver FREAKED out because his hand and arm got wet/soapy while getting the sponge out of the bucket. (he doesn't like being wet unless swimming/bathing/or in his swim suit) So Let just say I'm not sure I will ever wash the car with him again.

No comments: