Friday, October 9, 2009

Off to the Pumpkin Patch

We went to Maris Farms yesterday because the weather was so beautiful and not freezing and it hasn't rained for a while so it wasn't muddy like it always is. These pictures are backwards from the order this it goes in reverse.
The boys liked pulling the sting to feed the goats.
Oliver just after his slide ride.
While this picture was being taken Ethan had pulled something in the truck to make it roll forward. Luckily the guy had put blocks in front of the tires so it wouldn't roll. It did jolt me and Oli as we were trying to get of this thing.
Oliver loved this so much. I think the ride was crazier when me and Linny to Ethan when he was 18 months. And Yes I took my 18 month old on a monster truck ride and Yes is was AWESOME!
Tom and Ethan racing down the slide.
You actually go pretty fast. Oli kept catching air on one of the lumps.
This was a pillow jumpy thing. I have never seen one but it was pretty cool.
My litter Cheeser
My big cheeser
If you blow this picture up you can see the pure joy on Olivers face. Nothing makes him more happy than to be on a TRACTOR.
On the cow train
Oli's poor cow Lily had an accident and lost her head.
This was one dirty room. Oli took one step and wanted nothing to do with it. Then Ethan came over and took his hand to show him how fun it is. Then we couldn't get him out.
Corn Angel
Brothers.

3 comments:

Jellybean said...

That looks like fun, wish we could go too!

Jeanne Oliver said...

That last photos of your boys is so precious!!! I just wanted you to know how much I loved getting to know you and your sisters. I laughed so much with you guys and wish we all lived closer. I hope we are able to stay in touch!!!

Tara and Orlando said...

That looks like a fun farm to go to. I'll have to look it up. I love that last picture of the boys. So cute!