Friday, March 13, 2009

I did what??

I just wanted to say that I read 3 books last week. Who would have ever thought that I love to read. And that I would or could read 3 books in one week. You might think no big deal, but to me it is. You are probably wondering what 3 books I read so I will tell you. Janet Evonavich had 13 books out about a bounty hunter named Stephanie Plum. I read books 5 and 13. And I cried so hard laughing they are so funny. Then I just read The Spellman Files but Lisa Lutz. Funny but not as funny as the Stephanie plum stories. But still funny. A very funny style of reading. So I would say that Lisa owes me $6 but I enjoy reading so much now I guess she is off the hook.

2 comments:

Linny said...

that is AWESOME!! man oh man i wish i had time to read, i can't even remember the last one i read!

NanaHess said...

okay okay I will order the series and give them a try, but you have to read Such a Pretty Fat even though you are skinny! I am ordering 2 of Jen Lancaster's other books now too.