Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Random Days

Here are the boys being silly. They have been getting along so well lately. I love having 2 boys. They are so much fun.
Here is Ethan before we left the house for his first day of preschool. I am a tard and I thought his first day was the next week so we missed the first day and his second day was his first day. He had to brown bag it cause I wasn't prepared. We have since gotten him a way cool batman lunch box. When I picked him up after school he told me he wanted to live at preschool. He loves it.
I had a girl at work curl me hair. I thought it would be too short but it wasn't. When I got home Ethan said it looked "BEAUTIFUL!" He is such a sweetheart.
Here are the boys showing some brotherly love. Ethan has a tendency to choke Oliver out so we have to be careful.


No comments: