Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Life Of A Hair Stylist

Well I decided to get crazy and do somthing I have never done before. Become a red head. I was totally freaking out but I love it.
Here I am as my usual blonde.
And here is a few angles of my red. We are still in Phase one of my coloring process so this isn't the finished product. On Thursday we will do the second round of color. Since my hair was so blown out platinum you have to color a few time to get the color to stick. And since red color molecules are so much bigger than blue and yellow they tend to fade twice as fast.

My sister Karli says it looks like a wig. So mean. I think its cute.
I have the same haircut. I didn't even get a trim but it looks so different to me now.

5 comments:

Tara and Orlando said...

It is cute! Post more pics when the phases are done.

wendy_d23 said...

maybe she means wig like we have never seen that color on you. I like it.

Rushell said...

Love it!

Graham said...

I think it looks good... but I always think you look good. Ok, so I have a hair dryer question... my hair dryer sucks and the "High" setting is more like "Low" so it takes forever to dry my hair and then it won't spike very well b/c it falls flat... do you have any hair dryers you recommend???

Erin
curriecasa@hotmail.com

Jellybean said...

Welcome to the world of Red!